“Receiving” the Reality you Desire
A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear.
- It merely needs to receive an already-existing program.
- It makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive.
Likewise, you don’t have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing.
- All you have to do is make yourself an effective “antenna”, so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality.
- This makes it physiologically “real” for you.
First, you have to be that vibration.
- Then, you automatically receive that reality.
You must “see” the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment.
- Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality.
How do we select which one of these we wish to “pull” to the foreground to experience?
We select and receive specific “versions” of reality by our beliefs.
- We select and receive by our 100% trust in “what we know is so”.
Let’s say you have many light bulbs - each of a different color.
By themselves, each light bulb can not light up - until it is screwed into a socket.
- The socket provides the energy to “activate” the colored light bulb.
- Without the socket, the colored light bulbs can do nothing.
Well, each belief is like a light bulb.
- YOU are the socket (the energizng source that “activates” any particular belief ).
So, if you wish to change your belief, imagine unscrewing that belief (disconnecting its energy source) from its socket (YOU and YOUR ENERGY).
- Then imagine screwing in your preferred belief into that socket.(thus activating it with YOUR ENERGY)
- It’s that easy.
By itself, each belief has no energy and can do nothing.
- The belief only “activates” when YOU energize it with YOUR energy.
- ONLY YOU get to select which belief you wish to energize.
A radio must first vibrate at a certain frequency in order to “receive” the a certain broadcast (from all of the possible simultaneous broadcasts) that happens to be vibrating at that frequency.
Likewise, each belief gets you vibrating at a unique set of frequencies.
- These frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those holograms vibrating on the same frequencies.
- Out of the “background” universal matrix of infinite possible holograms (all of the infinite possible “versions” of reality that are simultaneously existing), those holograms and symbols that synchronistically vibrate at the same frequencies as the frequencies of your belief, get “pulled out” from this matrix and “received” by you as the actual “external physical experiences” that you then sense as “real” - that you sense as “objective reality”.
So each belief is a unique set of frequencies which is a template that determines which holograms you attract into your experience.
What we believe and totally “trust to be so”, sets up the alignment from which we receive that particular “version” of reality. This trust or “knowing” is the mechanism by which creation takes place. Without believing, we would create no reality and be non-existent.
At every given moment, we are always totally believing something.
All possible “versions” of your reality already exist right Now.
- However, most of these “versions” are invisible to us.
- They become “visible” only when we “tune” ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular “version”.
Time is only a local “illusion” that does not really exist.
- This means that everything you ever hope to “become” or “attain” has already become and attained.
- If it’s “invisible” to you, that’s only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions.
You contain it ALL possible “versions”.
- All these here/now versions are in various states of visible/invisible for you, depending on your beliefs relative to any particular version.
You “see” and “objectively experience” the versions that are synchronized with how you are vibrating.
- It’s your beliefs at any given moment that determine how you are vibrating.
It’s all a hologram of many holograms.
In a hologram, each part of the hologram contains the information for the whole hologram.
The universe is structured holographically.
- You are holographic.
- Each possible “version” of your reality is also holographic.
You contain within you all possible versions of reality.
- All holograms (versions of reality) are contained within you.
From all these infinite possibilities, you “select” the version to be experienced with your beliefs, imagination, and feelings.
- Your imagination is the “archive” of all your possible holograms.
From this archive of possibilities, the version that you believe, or focus your imagination on, is your currently-selected version of reality.
Then you “activate” this selected version with your feelings.
The more intense the feelings, the more powerfully you activate this version, and the more quickly it manifests as your tangible reality.
Positive feelings activate the positive desired versions.
Negative feelings activate the negative undesired versions (the dreaded outcomes).
Your beliefs are the result of what you imagine, and then activate with your feelings.
The version with the most intense feelings attached to it, is the version that gets activated.
A program’s menu can offer you many choices.
- All you have to do is click on one.
Likewise, your imagination is the total of all the available choices.
Moving the mouse to the desired choice is like focusing your imagination on one particular vision.
- Clicking on that choice is like using your feelings to activate your selection.
The Feedback Loop
Your external physical reality is a feedback loop, to let you know what your beliefs are.
- If your external reality is not what you prefer, you can change your beliefs, in order to change your external reality.
your Beliefs ===> your Perception of reality ===> your Feelings ===> your Thoughts, which then reinforce the original Beliefs
Your feelings and emotional reactions are the result of your beliefs.
- To discover what your beliefs are, work backwards and ask yourself:
When you change your beliefs about any particular reality or issue, you instantly also change how you feel about that particular reality or issue.
This is why the interpretation (belief) you give any situation determines how you feel about it.
Changing your Beliefs
First, let go of the unnecesary belief that “Beliefs are hard to Change”.
Your beliefs steer which way your reality - your life - goes.
But your beliefs do not have any energy of their own.
- Only YOU energize all YOUR beliefs.
|Misconception||“Seeing is Believing”||(What we perceive determines what we believe.)|
|The Actuality||“Believing is Seeing”||(What we believe determines what we perceive!)|
So, don’t wait to perceive it before you start believing it!
- Believe it first, and then you will perceive it accordingly.
Beliefs ==> Perception ==> Interpretation ==> Emotional reaction ==> Thoughts ==> Action
Your beliefs determine the reality that you perceive. Your beliefs determine your perception of reality.
You then immediately, automatically, (and usually unconsciously) interpret your perception of reality. That is, you (arbitrarily) assign, project, and “superimpose” an interpretation onto your perception of reality.
You then emotionally react to your interpretation of that reality.
You then have thoughts about this reality.
Then, based on your emotions and thoughts, you take action.
When you are watching television and the current program displeases you, you do not try to change or transform that program. Instead, you simply choose another program that you do prefer.
Likewise, if the reality you are experiencing displeases you, you do not need to “change” or “transform” that reality. You only need to choose another version of reality to “receive”, by synchronizing your vibrations with the “version” of reality you do prefer to experience. It already exists. All you have to do is “receive” it. You select the “channel” you’re watching in life.
A TV set does not “create” the program it’s displaying. It just “selects” it and “allows it in”.
A radio does not “create” the radio program it’s playing. It just “selects” it and “allows it in”.
Realizing this, it should make it feel even EASIER to create/select/allow the version of reality you wish to experience, because
3 Phases to Receive the “Version” of Reality that You Prefer
- See it. (mental)
Visualize it. Imagine it. Daydream it. Visualize it clearly.
You don’t need to visualize it for a long time. Short time is sufficient, but you need to visualize it clearly. You need to have a solid clear picture. Visualizing it creates the blueprint, so see it in great detail.
See it ==> Become an efficient Mental Antenna to receive this “version” of reality.
- Feel it. (emotional)
Get excited & passionate about it! How would you feel if you had it now? Feel that now! Plug into your vision with all your emotions & all your senses, as if you had it now! Involve all your senses - imagine smelling it, touching it, tasting it, etc.
Feel it ==> Become an efficient Emotional Antenna to receive this “version” of reality.
- Be it. (physical)
Physical action. Do it! To ground the experience. Do actions that most closely mimic the actions you “see” yourself doing in your vision. Gather and use whatever props mimic that scenario, and do a “dry run”. Doing this “make believe” physical action trains the body consciousness.
This makes it “real for you now”, so the universe then delivers it to you. NOTE= This physical action does not directly cause this desired reality to manifest. Instead, this physical action creates a more precise vibration in yourself, making you a better antenna to receive it, by you becoming more aligned to the same vibration. The reality you desire already exists. You do not have to create it. You only have to receive it.
Be it ==> Become an efficient Physical Antenna to receive this “version” of reality.
In other words,
- See it. ===> Become a precise mental antenna to “receive” that version of reality.
- Feel it. ===> Become a precise emotional antenna to “receive” that version of reality.
- Be it. ===> Become a precise physical antenna to “receive” that version of reality.
You already have everything you desire!
Since you contain EVERYTHING, and all possible versions of your reality are all actually simultaneously existing and “real”, you therefore already have everything you desire or could ever desire. You contain it all! You have already been given everything you could ever hope to have or want. It’s just that it may not be “visible” (and therefore “real”) to you.
Creation all exists Here-Now, outside time, in one eternal-Now moment. Therefore, everything that you believe you might “someday” get, you actually already have! Everything is here now, but in varying states of visibility/invisibility - depending on the frequencies on which you are vibrating, which depends on the beliefs that you accept as “real”.
When you “pray” for something, you do not need to pray to get something you do not already have, since it’s already right there in front of you. Instead, you are actually praying to be able to see that you actually already have it. Because…..when you can see that you already have it, then your vibration frequency-matches the vibration of that which you desire.
And once you frequency-match with that which you desire, then it has to manifest in your reality! Everything is energy. You can not help but then get that reality, because that’s the physics of how the universe works. When you match-frequencies with what you desire, you will then see that it has always been “right here”, just waiting for you to notice it and start enjoying it.
Shifting between Parallel Realities
There are infinite:
- versions of reality
- parallel realities
They are all equally “real”, though you experience only 1 version at any given moment.
Shifting from one version to another is not really that unnatural or difficult, since you are doing it all the time anyway - billions of times every second.
So it’s not so much a matter of “making it happen”.
It’s more a matter of directing or “steering” which parallel reality you shift into - at any moment.
Shifting parallel realities is akin to films changing still-pictures 24 times per second, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion.
When you shift to another version of reality, you become the “you” that already existed in that version. And the “you” in the version you just left, is still “real” and still “there”.
Since EVERYTHING is CONSCIOUSNESS, and Since YOU are EVERYTHING,
Shifting from one parallel reality to another is like “closing your eyes” in one version and “opening your eyes” in another version.
Shifting from one parallel reality to another is like “viewing through the window of another you” and no longer “viewing through the window of the previous you”.
But keep in mind that this “new you” and the “previous you” are still both “real”, and have both always existed……….since YOU are EVERYTHING and YOU have ALWAYS EXISTED.
So shifting parallel realities boils down to the YOU-that-is-EVERYTHING shifting the perspective or point-of-view from which it’s viewing a part of its EVERYTHING-SELF.
And sensing yourself as everything is not losing your identity. In contrast, it is expanding your self-identity to include EVERYTHING.
Handling challenging situations
Before you start, make sure you are thinking of this as a “challenge” rather than a “problem”, because “problems” are by definition difficult to resolve, and it is actually the way you choose to define your reality that determines the outcome you experience! A “challenge” is much more likely to have a desirable outcome than a “problem”.
Then, go into your imagination and imagine the version of reality you would like to be experiencing. Make sure you are including yourself in that picture. Specifically, imagine the “ideal” version of you - the “you” you would most like to be. Then insert this current challenging situation into your imaginary scene and notice how this imaginary “ideal you” handles the situation. Then just copy that behavior out here! Act the same way that the “you” in your imagination acted when confronting this situation.
You know everything you need to know to be who you desire to be - at any given moment.